Thursday, July 2, 2009

I have decided...

that facebook is bad news for blogging. At least for me. I get tied up in it and feel as if I've done something when I haven't.

It's been an interesting week, hot and dry until yesterday. A thunderstorm rolled through and watered the garden wonderfully. The Con is taking swim lessons in the mornings, and having a blast---I am not quite so impressed after being bitten repeatedly by fire ants while watching her at the pool. I had one crawl down my waistband and bite his way down the back of my leg....yow! Time to buy some grits to sprinkle around...

The green beans should be blooming in a week, maybe sooner, they are covered with buds. They're doing better now that we've gotten more mulch in betwen the rows to hold the water in a bit.

No comments: