Monday, January 4, 2010

Peaceful

It is a beautiful day....dead calm and bright. We're supposed to get snow in a couple of days, so I'm just enjoying the sun while it's here.

The seed catalogs keep trickling in and I think I have found enough things that I would like to try to fill five acres! Snake melons, white and pink eggplants, purple peppers, never mind that I don't really like eggplant, it sure is pretty....

We're planting tepary beans this year, they're a dryland bean, and the beans themselves are beautiful, worthy of drilling and stringing as beads.

I moved the Silk Road and Abalone sets into the Encore section of the website, I have enough of the colors to make a few more sets...Don't forget the discount code in my last post, it's still good....




I just realized and laughed, the pics are at an angle so you don't see my sewing machine in the mirror!

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Those are just beautiful!
I need to start getting some catalogs ready.