Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oink,oink

Flu is among us.....don't know if it's swine flu, but it would be nice to be all done and not have to worry about it....first Con, then Chuck, me, and now K. By next week, we should all be feeling better.

The puppy is such a joyful little creature. His little paws are soft, and his fur is sleek and pettable. Yesterday I took him out to potty and it went like this: Look! a fly! I will chase it. Look! a bee! I will chase it! Look! a dandelion...I will chew it, wait is that a dog next dog? I will wiggle sideways and make friends! Pee? Who wants to waste time on that? Look! a leaf! I will chew it. Dirt! Time to dig! Oh, time to go in? Ok, I will pee now, right in the middle of the kitchen. Aren't you proud of me?

1 comment:

Judy T said...

Sounds like a puppy. Our dog, even at almost 3 still gets distracted by other dogs. I can almost imagine the conversation: "Hi. I'm a dog! Are you a dog too? Wow! That's exciting. We're both dogs!!!"
You'd really think that there was more to life than that but when you're a dog- I think that's as good as it gets.
Have fun.
Judy