Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday

Rain again last night.....it's become an assumption that God is taking care of watering my green beans!! I think I've watered them three times, and they are on their third set of leaves. I could get used to this! This area has been under a drought ever since we came, so I have no idea what it looks like with water....

A big thanks to everyone who bought something from the CCF sale! I'm working overtime to get those pieces out the door, as well as the normal orders. Connie is away, so I'll have a bit more time to spend at the torch!
All three dogs slept in our room last night, then when the thundestorms started rolling through, Cocoa got upset. Peanut thought she wanted to play, so everyone was awake!

And, a shout out to Stan the Raku Man----the book came yesterday, and I think you bought me a new copy...sure seems like I had marked up and dog-eared the one I lent you at the show..

No comments: