Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to winter

It has been so warm, I was seriously thinking about doing some digging, except the ground was actually frozen so I made no headway....but now it's cold again, with snow. The chi's go bounding along like tiny gazelles, taking great leaps to clear the snow...it's tough to have six inch legs!

My neck/back flared up again, not sure why, but there it is. Took it easy last week, didn't do a lot of what I was supposed to, so this week I need to play catch-up...ketchup, catsup, whatever.


So funny today, I heard the grader coming and looked out just in time to see Terry going by pretty fast, maybe 25-30, standing up instead of sitting. Typical Terry, he does nothing slowly, at least not that I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

How are you doing Carolyn. We had a few warm days and today got some spring showers. I don 't want the summer heat, so its good