Sunday, February 22, 2009

More excitement

I stayed home from church this morning to keep an eye on Cocoa and pups. Probably not necessary, but just in case.....
So I'm sitting quietly, reading the news, after chasing down the cat and rescuing Polly Pocket from her clutches, and I realize I've been hearing a helicopter. For a few minutes actually.
Not very common here, but back home there was constant aviation noise, so here it takes a minute to realize that something out of the ordinary is happening. I ran outside and saw a Lifeflight chopper circling, so I ran back in and grabbed the camera.

He put down a couple of blocks away, but I didn't want to get too close.




Click the picture for the full view....I haven't walked over to see exactly where he set it down, but I will later.....I'm curious.



He left empty, then the ambulance headed for town, so I'm praying that the situation was less serious than it appeared.

No comments: